admin 發表於 2017-6-11 20:46:02

Custom menu calling a Procedure

Custom menu calling a Procedure
I have created a custom menu in project transactions (tbwProjectTransaction). I want to call a procedure, with input parameter projectsequencenr, when clicking on this custom menu. The procedure is in IFSAPP schema and I have granted IFSSYS access. I have also added lu and module to the procedure. The PL/SQL properties i call in the custom menus is

i_hWndFrame.tbwProjectTransaction.DbPLSQLTransaction(tbwProjectTransaction.colnProjectTransactionSeq,"&AO.My_procedure(:i_hWndFrame.tbwProjectTransaction.colnProjectTransactionSeq)")

But, i just get errors from IFS saying

Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: Unexpected error while calling server method AccessPlsql/Invoke ---> Illegal SQL rejected: ifs.fnd.services.plsqlserver.service.security.RejectedSqlException: ILLEGALPROC:Illegal procedure: HWNDFORM.TBWPROJECTTRANSACTION.COLNPROJECTTRANSACTIONSEQ

I guess there must be something wrong with the formula that calls the procedure. Can you help me find the correct call?

running on IFS 7.5

Two things.
First the Procedure must be in a package and the module and lu lines must be some of the first lines in the package spec.
Second, you have to refresh dictionary cache before the system will recognize the new code as safe to execute.

To be able to call your own database code from the EE client, either a package or a view, you need to grant access to the IFSSYS user.

This is done by calling the method Installation_SYS.Grant_Ifssys. After that you also of course need to grant access to the users that should be using it, but you should be able to use Solution Manager and the Security screens for that.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Custom menu calling a Procedure